As always, my TBR list is growing and growing and growing. So I, undoubtedly have quite a few that I want to read this Spring. Here are the top 10 that made the cut!
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown : So many people have been telling me that I need to read this book and after everything I have heard about it, I happen to agree with them.
- Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll : My mom called me about every single day for a week to tell me to read this book. After reading the description, I knew I had to pick it up.
- Me Before You & After You by JoJo Moyes : With all of the hype, I am really hoping to love these. So I think it is pretty safe to assume why these are on my TBR this Spring.
- Dear Emma by Katie Heaney : There isn’t much I know about this book. I went to Barnes and Noble a few days ago and saw this one on the ‘New Releases’ table and it looks super cute. So I bought myself a coffee and can’t wait to dive in.
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin : When I came across this book, I was at the library and they didn’t have the book I was looking for. So I went home, a bit disappointed, and I went online to see what was available for download. I saw this one on my ‘Recommended For You’ section and downloaded it right away.
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo : In time for Spring cleaning!
- Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins : Besides the fact that the cover is super cute, I have read the others and have yet to pick up this one up.
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls : I believe this one speaks for itself. I have really wanted to read this one for a very long time. So I am so excited to pick this up for Spring.
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert : I started this right when it was first published and I am not too sure why I put it down. But I will be picking this back up in honor of Spring.
- Have Mother, Will Travel by Claire and Mia Fontaine : This one has been on my shelf for about two years now and I think it is about time I read it.
What’s on your Spring TBR list?